In New York, I stayed with my gorgeous friend, miss Lauren Santiago, fellow singer-songwriter, blogger, USC Siren, and S.M.A.T member.
She sent me this photo taken on her iPhone my first night in town. We're on the Rare View rooftop of the Hilton Fashion 26 Hotel. As you can tell, the view was insane! She took us to some incredible spots:
- Mono+Mono: Korean grub in East Village with 30,000 classic jazz vinyl records lining the walls.
- The Brooklyneer: South Village pub with the best portobello sliders in history.
- The Back Room: Hidden speakeasy style lounge that serves drinks in teacups.
- 60 Thompson Hotel rooftop: More amazing views in Soho.
- The Meatball Shop: Veggie meatballs for me, upon a bed of creamy polenta bliss.
- Piquant: Southwestern brunch and bloody marys in Brooklyn.
Thank you again, L-boogs! You were the perfect hostess. I love you and miss you already!