I keep finding adorable Valentine's gifts for...myself! Which is funny, since I would assume the majority of Valentine consumers are women, wouldn't you agree? So I found a few indie items that might appeal to the man:
1. Hand painted Silk Anatomical Heart Tie: Much more manly than traditional hearts.
2. Beaus and Eros Cologne: So he can smell like the God of Love. Comes with one for the gals too!
3. I Heart Beer Gift Soap Set: Because what guy wouldn't want to bathe in beer?
4. Vintage Pattern Book for Matching Vest, Sock and Tie Set: For boys who knit. Or you can knit these for him. Or you can just display this book on your shelf because it's hilarious.
5. Heartbeat Ring: So he can carry your heart with him always.
6. Elementary Love Note Cards: A set of 3 cards that say, "do you like me?", "do you like me like me?", and "will you like me for like, ever?" :)